The field "Candidate Type when Hired" is not pulling any data in the reporting. It should either pull 'Internal' or 'External' when candidate is Hired.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- Go to Reporting/Analytics> Create report using Recuiting V2
- Select columns including 'Candidate Type when Hired' from Application table
- Run the report
- You will notice that there is a candidate in Hired Status but Candidate type when Hired column is blank eventhough there is a candiate is Hired status
Hired status is not configured correctly.
- Navigate to Admin Centre> Edit Applicant Configuration Settings> Select Status-Set> Click on Hired Status> Check if Hireable Option is selected as 'Hired' or not.
- Hireable Options flag "Hired" is only considered as a Hired status in actual. Hence, change the Hireable option to "Hired".
- Reporting will still not pull 'Candidate Type when Hired' columns data for the old candidates in Hired status. Because when candidates were moved initially, this status was not set/falgged as hired.
- Only option to show those candidates in Ad hoc reporting is moving the candidate back to one step prior and then moving back to “Hired” status.
- After making above change, now move a candidate to the Hired status and run the Report. You will notice "Candiadte Type When Hired" column pulling data for all candidates who got hired after correcting the status.
Candidate type when Hired , column, report, blank, empty, ad hoc report, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem