- Need to run update index statistics of some big table in primary database.
- How does update index statistics command for a table impacts replication
- If command is run on the primary server in a replication system, should the replication
connection be suspended? What about running on the standby server?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5.2 and higher
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server all versions
update statistics,performance , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.