- Longest waiting call not allocated first
- Occasionally, newly arrived contact (Action Item, e-mail, Call or Chat) is allocated to agent before contacts that have been queuing longer
- Agent serving in the same set of queues and younger/newer contacts calls/action item/ERMS pushed emails/IC email/chat/voice call were pushed to the agent first, instead of the older contacts in the queue
- Skill requirement may or may not be in used, but this does not change the outcome
- The issue is intermittent
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Call priority, queue priority, longest waiting contact, call waiting, longtime, skills , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.