- ChaRM Normal Change for dual track landscape
- Warning: You need an active task list to create transport requests
- Warning: No change in development system
- Configuration Item is not auto determined when creating a change document
- Production system is not selected when two (or more) landscapes exist in selected cycle document
- When configuration item is not selected, the task list is not linked to the change document and no transport request (TR) can be created
- Can change document have transport requests for transport track (different production system) other than the one selected in Reference Objects > Configuration Item?
SAP Solution Manager 7.20
SOLMAN, Change Request Management, Ibase, Config Item, Iobject , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.