- The List Report option is not available when adding a table component to an ORD report page or a Report Canvas page (in report center).
- Advanced Reporting query is missing
- Live Data under Detailed Reporting query is missing
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Online Report Designer
- Report Center / Report Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Report Center
- Create new Report Canvas
- Add the component > List Report is missing > see screenshot
Live Data/Advanced Reporting queries:
- Go to Analytics/ORD
- Check that Advanced Reporting or Detailed Reporting are missing
Detailed Reporting permission is not enabled
Please ensure that the assigned user role is granted the 'Detailed Reporting' functional permission.
- Go to Admin Center
- Set user permission
- Manage Permission Role
- Analytics Permission > Enable the 'Detailed Reporting'
If the WFA is not integrated with RBP - do the following
- Go to Analytics Admin
- Role Maintenance
- Select the role > Edit >
- Add the 'Detailed Reporting'
Detailed reporting is now enabled
ORD, list, report, cannot, table, component, not, available, unavailable, add, ORD, page, missing, canvas , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem