- Initial sync of an off-line OData application taking 1 to 2 minutes.
- Executing a delta sync within 5 minutes of the initial sync finishes in approximately 1 minute.
- Waiting several hours before doing a delta sync the next delta sync takes over 1 hour.
- The SMP server log showed many thousands of records being returned for some entities:
##Done adding data to the download from request "CauseSetDR". Modified 21,903 entities and 21,903 links Deleted 0 entities and 0 links.
##Done adding data to the download from request "DamageSetDR". Modified 39,634 entities and 39,634 links Deleted 0 entities and 0 links.
##Done adding data to the download from request "FailureSetDR". Modified 27,118 entities and 27,118 links Deleted 0 entities and 0 links.
- SMP Server Version: 3.0.11
- SMP SDK Version: SMP 3.0.10
- OData service backend is SAP NetWeaver Gateway
OData backend delta entities performance , KBA , MOB-ONP-OOD , SAP Mobile On Premise Offline OData Server , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.