The user is trying to change the Talent Profile Administrator Email being shown in the User Talent Profile by editing the label 'label.tp.contactstart' but it just gets appended and the email address enclosed in the parenthesis does not get changed.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to LMS as Admin.
- Go to the Home tab.
- Click your name (the hyperlink to your talent profile).
- Take note of the talent profile email address indicated (the one enclosed in parentheiss).
- Now, go to the Admin tab.
- Edit label 'label.tp.contactstart' to and change the value from 'Contact the talent profile administrator' to 'Contact the talent profile administrator email@example.com'.
- Go back to the talent profile page and notice that the email address was just appended.
Editing the label 'label.tp.contactstart' is not the correct way to update the Talent Profile Administrator Email.
Navigate through Learning Admin > System Admin > Configuration > Talent Profile, then update the Talent Profile Administrator Email.
Talent Profile, Email, Administrator, Administrator, Label , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem