"Loading Tiles" message shows up while navigating into the "Personalize Homepage", and screen is stuck on that loading message.
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform / BizX
- DOES NOT APPLY TO: SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Homepage;
- Click the drop down on the top right and select "Personalize Homepage";
- Screen is stuck saying "Loading Tiles":
This behavior happens when there is no tiles set as "Removable by User" within the Manage Homepage feature.
To setup a tile as "Removable by User" you need to:
- Go to "Manage Home Page";
- Change at least one tile to "Yes" on the "Removable by User" column:
- Save changes;
- Tiles will now appear under "Personalize Home Page".
Homepage, Personalise homepage, Loading tiles, Manage homepage, removable by user, tile catalog, no tiles loading , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custome Tile Issues , Problem