Employee is not apply for leaves as she gets an error as "Time Type Maternity leave is not assigned on 2/11/2016".
- Successfactors - Employee Central
- Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Time off page,apply leave (say Maternity leave) from 2nd Nov 2016 to 28th Feb 2017.
2. An error occurs
1. Time profile assigned to employee as of 2nd Nov 2016 is ‘NCC-Female Profile’
2. Time Profile from 1st Jan 2017 is 'CC-Female Profile'
3. And both the Time profiles have different Maternity Time Type, which is why the error occurs.
- Apply Maternity Leave(MAT-NCC) from 11th Nov 2016 to 31st Dec 2016 and then apply the next Maternity Leave(MAT-CC) from 1st Jan 2017 to 28th Feb 2017.
- Change the Time profile of the employee to ‘CC_FEMALE_PROFILE’ effective from any date before 11th Nov 2016. This will make sure that the Time Type is same across the period the employee is applying leave.
Time off, Time Type is not assigned on, Error, Leave, AbsenceRecalculate, AdminAlertTypeConfig_AbsenceRecalculate , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem