- On ASE 16 SP03 the create database is running on background.
- The client process at OS level is still alive, but sp_who shows the process is sleeping!
- Why is the login name not shown?
- Can this process be killed in case it starts server degragation?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
"create database", kill, Sybase, ASE16 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.