Admin trying to change label colors through Theme Manager, but they are not being reflected on these labels
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login through Bizx
- Go to Theme Manager and click Fine Tune
- Click Placemat
- Change "Page title color" or "Selected Tab color" to one you would like to be displayed and click Save.
- No changes take place
Users are not able to view some of the theme manager styles because some of these changes have to be configured within the LMS System Configuration itself.
- Navigate to Admin side -> System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> BIZX -> 'ultraUIEnabled'
- The solution is to set 'ultraUIEnabled' property to 'false' else theme changes might not appropriately work.
- Please make sure that you sign out of the instance, then clear cache and cookies so that changes can take effect as below
label, colours, color, Admin Tools, theme manager, finetune, change label, How To, ultraUIEnabled, tab, place mat , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem