- How to grant partner S-users authorizations
- Incident authorizations for partner users
- Partner S-user needs access to create incidents for end user
- How Cloud Admin of end customer provides authorizations to partner
- Partner authorizations needed to create support incidents for end customer
- Partner S-user ID authorizations for end customer's installation
- Applies to: SAP SuccessFactors & SAP S/4Hana Cloud
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.