You are trying to use the Export to Microsoft Excel functionality, but your attempt is triggering the following exception:
500 SAP Internal Server Error
Error: Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible. (termination: RABAX_STATE).
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
This can occur for any of the documents which support exporting to Excel. For example:
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Select the Org Structures work center view.
- Click Export > To Microsoft Excel.
The technical exception will be raised.
When the user performs the export to Excel, the styles for the content are actually retrieved from the Master Template.
The above exception is thrown when the particular style in the Master Template is missing.
- Go to the Master Template Maintenance work center view.
- In Cloud for Customer, under the Administrator work center.
- In Business ByDesign, under the Application and User Management work center.
Now the export to Excel should work as expected.
Export, Excel, Internal Server Error, 'ZERO' object reference , KBA , export , excel , internal server error , supplier , invoice , management , payment , 'zero' object reference , SRD-CC-OIN-XL , Excel Integration , How To