- Truncation of the data when inserting in an image type field greater than 2MB.
- PDF file converted to binary to insert it into the image type column.
- textsize statement was set before executing the insert statement
- SDK for SAP ASE 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC Driver by Sybase
text size, odbc, fails to insert, data truncation , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.