- In Basic import or Basic User Info import data file, there are missing standard fields (ex. MANAGER, HR, FIRST NAME, LAST NAME)
- These fields are required for user data creation and should be available in basic import file
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Centre > Import Employee Data
- Download the Basic Import template
- Refer to Basic Import file. We do not see some fields which are standard fields
For Employee Central enabled instances, we need below option to be enabled for MANAGER, HR, FIRST NAME, LAST NAME fields to appear in basic import file:
- Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import
Testing and verification:
- Disabled the option from provisioning: EC Basic Import will not import manager/hr/division/firstname/lastname/title/gender/email/department/jobcode/location... etc, and will only import username, userid, and some required fields.
- Enabled the option from provisioning: EC Basic Import will support manager/hr/firstname/lastname/title/gender/email/department/jobcode/location... related fields.
Enable option: Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import from Provisioning
Manager, HR, missing fields, basic import template, basic user import, First Name, Last Name , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem