What is the size of trash in SAP Jam?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- The trash is part of your SAP Jam instance storage limit.
- It is not possible to view the size of data in the trash.
- To view how much storage space is being used by your company instance a Company Administrator should go to 'Admin' -> 'Overview' and note the 'Storage Usage' information.
- It is recommended to regularly do 'house keeping' and purge un-needed trash from Groups & User's trash.
- To automate permanent deletion of date you can enable the 'Automatic purge' settings:
- When you enable the automatic daily purge setting, only the items that have remained in Trash for a specified number of days are automatically, permanently removed/deleted.
- This setting is found in 'Admin' -> 'Compliance & Security' -> 'Content Administration' -> 'Purge Settings'
trash, JAM, rubbish, "delete forever", "save space" , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To