- This KBA lists out the Basic Information you need to provide while reporting an incident for the Successfactors Integration Component to avoid any delays in incident processing once it is Sent to SAP.
1. SFSF Company Id and support username to login.
- Please ensure the incident is reported with correct SFSF Company Id.
- In case of ERP specific issues, report the SAP incident(using the ERP system Id) instead of a SFSF Incident.
2. For a Very High/High priority incident, please maintain your direct/24hr contact number in the incident and ensure the priority is justified as per KBA #2155319.
3. In case of issues with SAP Cloud Payroll/On Premise Payroll systems connecting to SFSF/Boomi/HCI or in case of some error occurring in a replication process, please also provide the SAP System Id and Client Id with Credentials in the secure area of the incident.
4. For an API issue, please provide the API entity name, session Id or some screenshots where applicable.
5. For issues related to any of the middlewares specified below, please ensure below additional details are provided at the time of Incident creation itself.
In case of Boomi
- Boomi account Id
- Process execution Id
- In case of issues with specific atom, Atom Name
- Error message
In case of HCI
- Complete Message logs
- Tenant url
- Complete issue description with screenshots.
In case of SAP PI
- Screenshot of Communication channel
- Complete payload(both for request/response) from Message Monitor(TCODE: sxmb_moni).
In case of Integration Center
- Interface name
- Issue details with screenshots (where applicable)
- Integration component
- Basic information