- When calling an iView or Role via the Fiori Framework Page while using NavigationTarget method with NavMode=10 the navigation fails.
- An empty or blank screen is displayed, or the Homepage will display with all tiles. For e.g (blank window scenario):
- When calling an iView using NavMode=0 using NavigationTarget method, the application does not launch and instead the homepage tiles will display
- The issue does not occur when using NavigationTarget in combination with NavMode=1 (Display in a Separate Window) in certain scenarios
- The issue may occur under WebDynpro applications which use NavigationTarget e.g: SRM, OBN, XSS, LPD_CUST etc.
- The issue does not occur under alternative Framework Pages, e.g: AJAX and Classic Framework Page
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
navigationmode, navmode, nav, mode, open, new, window, popup, pop, up, flp, flp@ep, ep, enterprise, portal, enterprise portal, srm, obn, wdj, wda, lpd_cust, navigation, target, lpdcust, hpf,homepage, home, page, framework, frame, work, epcf, epcm , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.