- Customer creates a ticket asking for static IP Addresses of API URL's
- BizX Platform
- Customer Request: Could you please provide the static IP addresses for the API URLs in DC12
- Production System url
- Preview System url
- These type of requests would generally be handled by the Integrations team but rather than routing all these requests to component LOD-SF-INT, we can handle them ourselves by following the process below:
- Open the Command Prompt on your workstation (Windows key and search for Command Prompt or press Win + R, then type cmd)
- For the example outlined above, type 'ping <name1>.successfactors.eu' and it will return an IP address for this URL.
- Similarily, type 'ping <name2>.sapsf.eu' and it will return a value for this URL.
- DISCLAIMER: This tutorial only refers to IP Addresses of API URL's. These are okay to whitelist. Do not whitelist other IP Addresses without checking first that it is okay.
Ip Address of API URL API URL Static Ip Addresses , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-SER , Service Request , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To