After installing SAP Platform Cloud Connector and try to start it, it fails as the port 8443 is already in use.
You want to change the default 8443 port.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017
- SAP Platform Cloud Connector (SCC)
SAP Platform Cloud Connector has a utility named changeport.bat (in Windows) or changeport.sh (Linux OS and Mac OS X).
If you want to use the port 8442, you only need to execute these steps
- Start a command prompt as Administrator (run as Administrator option)
- Run the command: changeport.bat 8442
- You will see the following output:
Adjusted port from 8443 to 8442.
Created backup of original default-server.xml
Modification of config files finished successfully.
Cloud Connector UI can now be reached via port 8442
Alternatively, you can modify the connector configuration line in the file: tomcat-server.xml
- You must have a valid JVM installed in your computer
- You must have set the JAVA_HOME environment variable accordingly
Complete product documentation:
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
cloud connector, scc, hana cloud connector, hcc, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To