Is it your first request for Data Services Extract? Please read this documentation for further information.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Data Extract Services
- If this is your first Data Services request, please read the documentation provided in our Help portal.
- In order to implement your Data Services Extracts, SAP Professional Services team engagement is mandatory, please contact your CSM/CEE or Sales representatives to that effect. Support is not able to set up new data services extract for you.
- Scope of support for issues related to existing Data Services Extract:
- Product Support
• Initiate Data Extract for Stage environment
• Analyze production Data extract issues reported for a specific file (ENG)
• errors in file or Data Extract is not successful for Production (OPS)
• initiate Data Extract for Production (OPS)
• stage implementation issues (ENG)
- PS (Professional Services)
• errors on the JOB on stage
• data issue on stage
- Change of setup of Data services (ie, using a different LMS instance/URL)
You can check what tables are included in each data service package using this KBA - 2326249
Once you click on this KBA steps are as follows:
- Follow the steps to download the latest available version of the dictionary
- Download the zip file.
- In the zip file open the 'Data Services' Folder
- Open the DSPackagedEntities_bXXXX.xlsx excel file
- Click on the sheet of each package to see what tables are included.
SAP, SF, LMS, SuccessFactors, DSE, Data Services, Data Extract, Data Dump, DB, key, delta, full file, dictionnary, tables, pa_, pv_, learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-DSE , Data Service Extracts , How To