- The Agentry client shows corrupted data
- This could be from one but not limited to the following:
- Data looks corrupted (i.e. Weird characters)
- Duplication of objects (Ex: Work Order doubled)
- Missing transactions
- Doubling of transactions in the backend (i.e. the data in the backend shows re-entered duplicate data)
- The Agentry SMP 3.0 SDK clients gets the error in the events log file netmsg
- The mobile clients disconnect occasionally during production run of the application (what is netmsg or what happens if it disconnects in the middle of a transmit?)
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
"Agentry netmsg","Agentry wireless disruption","Error 14 Agentry","SMP 3.0 Agentry corruption","Corrupted object in Agentry","The client shows duplicate data in Agentry","The Agentry client shows corrupted characters","The users disconnected in SMP 3.0 server with Agentry client","Agentry drop connection","Work Manager duplicate data","Inventory manager duplicate data","SAP WM duplicate","SAP Agentry corrupted files" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.