Connection from SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with on premise S/4HANA deployed on HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) is not working.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA
- HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC)
Reproducing the Issue
Configure and create connection from SAP Analytics Cloud to S/4HANA on premise (HANA Enterprise Cloud / HEC).
Official documentation about SAP Analytics Cloud to S/4HANA and the available connectivity options are found under Live Data Connections to SAP S/4HANA.
- As of version 2017.16 you are able to create connections to on-premise S/4HANA via Apache Reverse proxy server.
- In version 2017.21, SAP introduces direct CORS connectivity for S/4HANA on-premise as well.
Review article 2590508 regarding the Import Data connection between SAC and S/4HANA.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, HEc, hana, s4hana, s/4 hana, live, direct, cors , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem