- Quality notification has status OSNO (I0068 Outstanding notification) and NOCO (I0072 Notification completed) at the same time.
- NOCO status can be activated without removing status OSNO. It is incorrect.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
OSNO, NOCO, OSTS, I0072, I0068, I0158, PMM4, Quality Notification, BS32, BS33, status inconsistency, QM-QN-NM , KBA , QM-QN-NM , Processing Quality Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.