When clicking on Edit of Payment Information for an employee, multiple records for the employee are seen.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Employee Central
- Payment Information
The rule populates the Main Payment Method every time jobCountry is loaded. jobCountry loads every time we create or edit the Payment Information.
The extra record can be manually deleted or the rule "setMainBank_PaymentInfo" can be removed from jobCountry field and added to worker field by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Configure Object Definitions
- Select Object Definition of Payment Information (PaymentInformationV3)
- Take Action -> Make Correction
- Details of jobCountry field
- Delete the rule "setMainBank_PaymentInfo"
- Add the rule to worker field
- Save the changes.
Please note that defaulting of fields through this rule will not work in New Hire/Rehire scenario.
SF, success factors, EC, XAF-12812, XAF-4838, ECT-79355, duplicate, jobCountry, ECT-109693 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem