- Employee Provident fund is refunded to employee when there is no change done to infotype 0008
- /3F1 calculated in previous months is refund to employee in retro payroll with no master data change done
- Incorrect /AF5 and /ZF5 generated when retro processing of employee payroll with no change in data
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Retroactive,INEPF,Wrong,Ee Mon PF contribution,CF Pf monthly,IN44,DT,IN42,IN43 2144128 - INEPF : Change in Provident Fund Administrative Charges , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.