When you create a Job Requisition from Position Org Chart, an error message about the field "location" appears and the requisition is not created.
"Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position **** failed. Details: location invalid, with the index 0"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Company Info > Position Org Chart
- Select the Position > Create the Job Requisition
- Get the above error message.
- If the position has a location where no employee is assigned then the error occurs.
- If the location value for the position has an active user in the database, there is no error while creating a requisition from that position.
One of the most common causes will be:
- The "location" mapped in the Position Management Integration business Rule does not contain any active user in the User Data File.
In the RCM module, the fields "department", "division" and "location" have their values automatically coming from the values present in the corresponding fields on active users in the BizX user database. Therefore, even if the Location is configured in the position, it must also be linked to an Active user in the User Data File.
- In the User Data File assign a user to the "location" for that position. This user has to be an Active user.
- Create a position with this Location value and then create a requisition from this position; the error should be resolved.
SF; Success Factors; RCM; can't create; field location , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem