- A PB 12.6 application is compiled to a 64 bit executable using the Direct Connect Interface (DIR):
- SQLCA.DBMS=DIR Direct Connect Interface
- When the 64 bit exe is run, the following error is returned and the application cannot connect to the database.
- DBMS Dir Direct Connect Interface is not supported in your current installation
- Compiling the same application to 32 bit, connects successfully.
- SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
- Sybase MainframeConnect 15.0
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6 ; Sybase MainframeConnect 15.0
pbpack126.exe DIR 64 bit deployment db 64bit 32bit , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.