You have created a customer invoice and trying to preview the form to see the tax numbers. However, the GSTIN number for Seller, Bill-To & Ship-To appears wrong.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Search for relevant Customer Invoice which is Released. (GST Relevant)
- Select Edit and View All.
- Select Preview and here you can see that the GSTIN number for Seller, Bill-To & Ship-To appears wrong.
You are using customized form template for customer invoice document and you have mapped the Seller, Bill-To & Ship-To GSTIN numbers to wrong binding path.
Since it is a customized form template for customer invoice form, you can map the fields to below binding path using Adobe Life Cycle Designer.
Seller GSTIN Number - $.CustomerInvoice.BillFromParty.TaxID (Seller GSTIN Number)
Bill To GSTIN Number - $.CustomerInvoice.BillToParty.TaxID
Ship-To GSTIN Number - $.CustomerInvoice.ProductRecipientParty.TaxID
Once you map the fields to the above binding path, system will show the correct GSTIN numbers for Seller, Bill-To & Ship-To in Customer Invoice document.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To