The user can add new Sources using the 'green and white plus' button next to the Source field right in the Item summary but cannot find the option to change or delete existing sources.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to LMS as admin.
- Navigate to Learning > Items > Open an item.
- Click 'View All' button to see all available fields in the item summary.
- Look for 'Source' field.
- Click the add button (plus sign).
In the item level, you can only add 'Sources'.
To change or delete sources,
- Navigate to LMS Admin > References > Learning > Sources.
- Search for the source that you want to change and delete then do the necessary action.
Tip: Field values with 'green and white plus button' can normally be found and maintained in the References, e.g. Approval process, Assignment type, Delivery Method, etc.
Source, Sources, Add Source, Add Sources, Delete Source, Delete Sources, Change Source, Change Sources, References, Item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem