- You have recently completed a System Copy of a Process Orchestration (PO) or Process Integration (PI) system
- When attempting to refresh the cache for legacy objects the error below occurs:
Referenced channel xxx | xxx adapter engine does not match adapter engine of integration flow
- Or when activating objects in the Integration Builder Directory an error similar to below occurs:
Unable to check whether communication channel is compatible with the selected Adapter Engine because version information for adapter engine af.<sid>.<host> is missing in the System Landscape Directory
- The Cache Connectivity Test reports errors
- SLD Registrations for PI components are not correct
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, save, activate, create, integration flow , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW-SLD , SLD Registration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.