- Unable to hire a Candidate that is coming from Onboarding in Manage Pending Hires.
- After filling in of the identity section a typical duplicate check popup is received as the userid is already found/used, but the "accept match" button is grayed out and therefore you are unable to continue.
- The above mentioned scenerio of receiving a duplicate check can usually occur when doing an internal hire or when pre-day 1 option is enabled for onboarding
- SAP SuccesFactors HCM suite
- Employee Central
- Onboarding to EC integration
- Pre-day 1 enabled for onboarding.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to your Instance
- Go ito admin center and open the "manage pending hires" tool.
- Go to onboarding tab and select any candidate (if Pre-Day 1 is enabled you can choose any candidate or you can choose an internal hire candidate to receive duplicate check popup).
- Fill in identity section and continue to next section/portlet
- This should trigger the duplicate check popup to appear
- Note how the popup is grayed out and you are NOT able to click and continue.
Disclaimer: Images/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Example image below:
- The cause of the grayed out button is because the user doing the hiring may not have all the needed permissions to do the hiring.
- Next to the usual hire permissions that are needed, the person/employee that is doing the hiring also needs to have the following specific permissions:
- The above circled permissions can be found by going to "Manage User" section and need to be set on a permission role that the hiring manager/employee (person doing the hire) belongs to.
preday 1, pre-day 1, greyed out, grayed out, accept button, Duplicate check, ONB, onboarding, mph, manage pending hires, manage pending recruits, hire wizard , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem