- When creating a time-dependent interval in the Asset Master it is not possible to enter a shift factor by more than 2 decimals (e.g. 1,27).
- You want to enter a shift factor (ANLZ-MSFAK) for three decimals (e.g. 1,275), but standard field ANLZ-MSFAK in transaction AS01/AS02 only allows two decimal places (e.g. 1,27) and generates an undesired depreciation calculation.
- Can the standard design be changed, or are alternative options available to get a calculation for the 'Multiple-Shift Factor for Multiple Shift Operation' as per your business requirements?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Asset Master, AS03, Multiple-shift factor for multiple shift operation, ANLZ-MSFAK, Time-Dependent, problem, EA-FIN, new depreciation calculation, BAdI, field lenght 3, digits, numbers, cannot, alternative solution time dependent, AS01, AS02, identify, functionality, require , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.