When adding rows to the list values of an extension field, the system generates an automatic line which cannot be deleted. The description of the line is added automatically as well.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open any Key User Tool generated extension field of type list.
- Go to Adapt.
- Click on Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over the field in question and open its Field Definition.
- Click on Edit and try to add a new row with the option Add Row.
- The system generates an automatic row, which cannot be deleted and you cannot add more rows.
For extension fields of type list, the User Interface is limited to showing the first 150 list values. If this field has more values such inconsistence might happen.
In order to add more values to the list, open the field definition screen in Edit mode and download the field values CSV file. Add the desired fields offline and upload the updated CSV file.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Product Enhancement