There is a question about installment plans in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable. This SAP Knowledge Base Article answers Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Where can installment plans be customized?
2. Which FI-CA events are provided?
3. How does the interest distribution logic work during installment plan creation (transaction FPR1)?
4. What should be considered when implementing an own distribution logic within SAP Note 902456?
5. Why is the interest calculation amount not updated after changing the installment plan?
6. Can transaction FPI1 be used for interest calculation?
7. Is there a way to do a re-mass calculation of interests on installment plans?
8. How can the distribution of payments being influenced to clear interests and installments?
9. Where can I find the SAP FI-CA Wiki for installment plans?
Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA).
General: FPR1, FPR2, FPR3, Q&A, FPI3, DFKKIA, ABWBL, BETRZ, COMPA, FPINTM1, GZVER, RFKN1, FPI1, FPINTM1, FKK_INSTPLAN_INTEREST_ACTUAL, FKN1
DE: Ratenplan, Ratenplanpositionen, Ratenplanzins, Zinsanhang, Verrechnungssteuerung, Zinsbetrag, Ratensumme, Zuordnung, Verteilung, Zinsverteilung, Gebühren, Gebührenverteilung, Zeitpunkte, Zinsen aktualisieren, Massenverzinsung
EN: installment plan, interest supplement, interest amount, clearing control, clearing variant, distribution logic, interests appendix, update interest, mass interest calculation , KBA , XX-PROJ-FI-CA , obsolete: Please use Component FI-CA instead , IS-U-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-T-CA , Contract Accounting , IS-PS-CA , Public Sector Contract Accounting , IS-M-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , FI-CAX , Non-industry specific contract accounts receivable, payable , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.