- Using the "merge" functionality
- ASE reported a Signal 11 error in the module LeAlignedDataRow::writeRow() followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x2410121) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001552501 (LeAlignedDataRow::writeRow(unsigned char*, int,sdes*, sdes*)+0x3e1), siginfo (code, address) = (128, 0x(nil))
- Stack trace inlcudes the following functions:
LeAlignedDataRow::writeRow(unsigned char*, int, sdes*, sdes*)
LeMergeStmtOp::_MergeIns(ExeCtxt&, short, int)
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE erorrlog reports that the stack becomes a zombie process:
kernel task 37814561 is zombie
kernel task 37683488 is zombie
kernel task 37552415 is zombie
kernel task 35717393 is zombie
kernel task 27066575 is zombie
- The merge statement was executed from an application using a JDBC connection.
- The merge statement running from isql runs successfully.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- jConnect for JDBC 16
java, stacktrace, incompatibility, java 1.6, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.