- I would like to change due date for particular step for particular process.
- How to add custom due date for step.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboading
To add custom due date for some step you should do the following steps.
As example, we will add custom due date for first step for Onboarding process.
- Go to Super Admin site, Processes
- Click "Onboarding" process, "Step 1".
- Click option "Assign Due Dates".
- Click "Add Due Date"
- Please fill out all properties:
- Count of days (work days, weeks, month, years)
- Before or After
- Select date which will be taken as initial date
In the screenshot below, you could see that new due date will be calculated as 5 calendar days before start date.
List of initial dates is taken from Data Dictionary. There are all keys with type "Date".
You could add a few custom due dates, which will be calculated according to filters.
Due Date, Filter, Custom Dates, New Due Date , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To