How do I disable a User in SAP Analytics Cloud (BOC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.13.1
- Connect to your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant as an administrator
- Select "Security > Users" from the "Main Menu"
- Select the row for the user you want to disable.
- Open the Select Roles for that user and uncheck all roles.
- Click the save button.
This functionality is not currently available.
Please submit an idea for it at SAP Idea Place
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, disable, deactivate , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To