- List editing transactions IW28 and IW29 do not return any notifications
- Not all expected notifications are returned, possibly just those created on the updated system
- Performance of the selection is poor so there is a long delay before output is returned
- Error IM285 'Notification 12345: Inconsistency Phase/Status Management' is issued when changing a notification
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW28, IW29, RIQMEL20, SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN, l_use_phase, FILL_STAT_PHASE_L, VIQMEL, PMFLAGS, PHASE, migration S/4HANA, S4HANA, IH047, 'No objects were selected', IM285 , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.