- Sybfilter is unable to make MSSQL server log file readable.
- Sybfilter check is successfully able to read the log file when SQL server instance is down.
- Restart the server did not work.
- Were provided the correct permissions for the user, folders and files.
- All of the SQL Server folders are local folders (not mounted).
- SAP Replication Server 15.7 Option for Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration 1.3.8
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Windows(64bit) Server 2008 R2 SP1
SDI, Sybase filter, sybfiltermgr, mounted volume, unmounted , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.