- You are accessing tiles that are based on Enterprise Portal iviews (WebDynpro, WebGUI, Fiori, UI5 etc.)
- When you access another tile, the title from the existing application is shown instead of the current title
- The iview has the configuration for SAP Fiori Borders set to No Header and footer
- The issue does not occur for Remote Content tiles (if in use under your Portal)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50
- Enterprise Portal
iviews, tiles, categories, headings, headers, titles, head, sapui5, fiori, flp, flp@ep, fiori, launch, pad, ep, portal , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.