Deep validation for Italy national ID - FISCAL CODE is not working, any values are saved which is as per the format AAAAAAYYANNXXXXA.
Employee Central - Personal Information
Reproducing the Issue
- As per the country specific guide : https://help.sap.com/viewer/c18eb6c8febd4d7c924db8a257ce940d/PRODUCTION/en-US/b09d647e4d1c4e9eab6333e45b5213cf.html#loiob09d647e4d1c4e9eab6333e45b5213cf__ITA_ID , we have deep validation for country Italy's national ID. we do have deep validation for few other countries which can be referred in country specifics guide as mentioned in above link.
Considering Italy for example here:
- Condition one in above link dictates that first 3 characters in fiscal code should be first 3 consonants of surname.
- Consider employee with surname John, in this case the 3 characters should be JHN and ID should be in format JHN*********.
- If we enter ZZZ******** also, the ID is getting saved (no deep check done).
- Check from admin centre > company system and logo settings > Enable National ID Validations is enabled.
- Deep validation only works when the country specific datamodel format is exactly as deliverd by successfactors (master datamodel).
- If we have modified / customized this format then validation will not happen.
To make this work, please download the master datamodel and copy paste the Italy specific xml code to your country specific succession datamodel.
The format snippet will look like below for italy:
<instruction>FC - Fiscal Code</instruction>
<instruction xml:lang="en-US">FC - Fiscal Code</instruction>
Once validation is working, it will check the ID as per the deep validation logic provided earlier and throws below error if it finds a mismatch:
deep validation not working national id validation national id , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-LOC , Localization & Country Specifics (EC Core) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem