The test catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_TST is assigned to this role in the QA system. After uploading the role BR_ADMINISTRATION to production system and activating it, It shows that the catalogs are already assigned to the role in the overview screen, however when navigating to details screen, it shows "No Data" under the assigned catalogs tab.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1705
Reproducing the Issue
- Download the role BR_ADMINISTRATION from QA system.
- Upload the role to PRD system.
- Open the Maintain Business Role application from Fiori Launchpad.
- Activate the role.
- It shows that the catalogs are already assigned to the role in the overview screen.
- Open the details of the role, it shows "No Data" under the assigned catalogs tab.
The test catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_TST can only be used in extensibility test systems.
- Open the Manage Business role application from Fiori Launchpad in PRD system.
- Select the role then press "Delete" button.
- Click "Create From Template" button to create a new administrator role from the template BR_ADMINISTRATION.
Note: For this issue, you can also create an incident under the component BC-SRV-APS-IAM, we can remove the catalog assignment of the catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_TST from the role for you.
Manage Business Role, Fiori, Cloud, S/4 HANA, BR_ADMINISTRATION, assigned, catalogs, no data, SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_TST , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-IAM , Identity and Access Management , Problem