Image quality is significantly reduced when down-scaling the image size in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Import an image file such as PNG or JPEG into a SAP Analytics Cloud story
- Reduce the size of the image
- This is a by design.
- If an image is rescaled on the screen then the browser's or computer's own algorithms will perform the resizing and the results will generally degrade image quality.
- Use as high a resolution on an image as you can.
- The best way to incorporate text on the web is to use actual texts, which can be done with a text widget.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting,conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, Text, Widget, Blur, Quality, Reduce, Image, algorithms, resize, downscaling, scaled, re-scaled , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem