endDate, LastModifiedBy field etc are not available in import file of MDF objects.
Employee Central - import and export data
Reproducing the Issue
- endDate, LastModifiedBy, createdBy etc fields are made as read-only in the object deifnition.
- Per general system behavior, any fields with read-only / editable visiblity will be available in the import templates.
- The above fields will not come in import template irrespective of their visibility.
- These fields are for audit purposes and which should not be modified to maintain authenticity of audit data.
- endDate field is system calculated and should never be imported by end admins.
Owing to above two major reasons, to maintain standards of audit and to have system coinsistency, these fields should never be allowed to be imported. hence, the fields will not show up in import template irrespective of their visibility.
This is an expected behavior.
endDate import lastmodifiedby import modified by import , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To