- Lumira documents are missing in BI Launchpad (BILP) after a full installation of Lumira Server
- SAP Lumira may also be missing in BI Launchpad, unable to start the Lumira application
- Following errors are seen in setupengine.log for the Lumira Installation:
CmdLine: "[INSTALLDIR]SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\scripts\deployfiles.bat" -deploydir "[InstallDir]setup/packagestemp" -autodelete -username [CMSUSERNAME] -password "[CMSPASSWORD]" -authentication [CMSAUTHENTICATION] -usetempcms -fallbackcms [MasterCmsName]:[MasterCmsPort]
ERROR: Could not reach CMS '<HOST>:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030)
CmdLine: "[INSTALLDIR]SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\scripts\addnode.bat" -autoupdate -username [CMSUsername] -password "[CMSPassword]" -authentication [CMSAuthentication] -usetempcms -fallbackcms [MasterCmsName]:[MasterCmsPort] -locale [SetupUILanguage]
ERROR: Could not reach CMS '<HOST>:6400'. The CMS on machine '<HOST>' was stopped due to a critical error.
The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: An unexpected problem (exception) happened. Reason given: The port number specified for the server is already in use. (FWB 00092), The server has problems using TCP/IP. The port number you are using is probably already in use..
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
- SAP Lumira Server for Business Intelligence Platform (LS4BIP) 1.31.x
unable to see, unavailable, gone, absent , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.