- Error Message /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3812 is received when an invoice is created
- Message "Stock split according to country of origin but no batch reqmt for mat." is raised when a billing document is created
- Saving invoice in ERP raises an error
- If separation by origin indicator is set, system expects the material to be flagged for batch management.
- Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X s raised when processing the queues.
ABAP Program SAPLMBWL
Application Component MM-IM
Incorrect callup of function module /SAPSLL/COO_FROM_BATCH_DET_R3
Long text of the error message:
Technical information about the message:
Message class....... /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3
Variable 1.......... /SAPSLL/COO_FROM_BATCH_DET_R3
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- GTS Plug_in
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECPID, /SAPSLL/ECPID_R3, ECBWH, /SAPSLL/ECBWH_R3, CODEP, /SAPSLL/CODEP_R3, Separating Stock by Country of Origin, batch split, /SAPSLL/ECPPA, /SAPSLL/ECPIR3, BWH, /sapsll/coo_from_batch_det_r3, INVOICE_TRANSFER, /SAPSLL/COO_FROM_BATCH_DET_R3, /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3056, SAPLMBWLe044(/sapsll/leg_cus_ivm), /SAPSLL/LEG_CUS_IVM028 , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.