- Call the Enterprise Portal using the standards framework page
- Allow a period of idleness to occur (i.e., 30 minutes or longer)
- Resume work within the Enterprise Portal
- A rendering error appears which refers to Note # 1970689:
- Issue happens on calling the Universal Worklist with Standards Framework page
- SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
- 7.31 SP14 and greater
- 7.40 SP09 and greater
- 7.5x, all versions
- In conjunction with IE11 or Edge browser
quirks,standards,Emulate=IE8,Edge,idle,idleness,wait,time,timeout,1970689,popup,inactive,inactivity, Universal worklist, uwl, wd java, workitems, tasks , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , EP-PIN-CS , Client Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.