- Folders are not displayed when connecting to the BI Platform from Lumira Desktop
- Fiddler logs show the following:
404 HTTP xxxxcappboe04.nh.novant.net:6405 /biprws/lumxserver/v1/userinfo
404 HTTP xxxxcappboe04.nh.novant.net:6405 /biprws/lumxserver/v1/listing?parentCUID=ASHnC0S_Pw5LhKFbZ.iA_j4&pageSize=100000&page=1&type=folder
404 HTTP xxxxcappboe04.nh.novant.net:6405 /biprws/lumxserver/v1
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.31.7
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 SP03
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Lumira Desktop and click on the "SAP BI Platform" button from the right side navigation menu
- Enter the RESTful URL for the BI Platform and the BI user credentials
- The RESTful URL has not been configured correctly
- Check that the Access URL specified on the WACS is correct;
Paste the URL into a browser. The Response should look as follows:
Do you want to open or save biprws.json (28 bytes) from bipw12r2?
- If the above fails, incorrect Access URL is being used or a security certificate is not configured correctly.
- Check to see if the following files are in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\pjs\services\RestWebService\lib
- If the files do exist in the folder, reset the WACS
- If the files do not exist in the folder rerun the Lumira installer on the system where the wacs server is located and ensure that the REStful and WACS component option is checked.
- Install Lumira Server and the Lumira RESTful web service on a dedicated node and have Lumira Desktop connect to this node.
folder missing empty BIP , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem