- Drill down columns are missing in a Dashboard / Tile.
- The behaviour could appear irrespective of whether the Dashboard / Tile is a standard or a custom one.
- It persists even if the drill-down columns re reconfigured by editing the actual Tile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- View the Dashboard / Tile under concern (Home Page / Dashboard sub-tab / Report Centre)
- Click a graph to view the drill-down columns
- The drill-down columns displayed, are less than the ones configured.
The below example shows 4 columns
But the tile actually has 10 columns configured for droll down
The user has accidentally / intentionally edited the drill down columns at a user level
- View the tile under concern
- Click to drill down the data
- Click any column's name / header
- Click 'columns'
- You will see all the columns listed (pre-configured for that Dashboard / Tile)
- Only the checked / ticked columns will be displayed and unchecked ones will not
Columns, missing, drill, down, dashboard, tile, youcalc, gone, how, unhide, select, unselect , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem